Could your organization use a $120,000 advertising grant?
We all say to ourselves, if only others could see the tremendous good we are doing, then we would more volunteers, more donations and more partnerships! The problem is that advertising is expensive and often not covered in either grants or available budgets! Most of end up relying on organic searches or whatever our SEO efforts bring (who has time for SEO anyway!) That is where The Google Ad grant program comes to the rescue.This is a little used, yet very powerful tool that can help your nonprofit to drive new supporters, gain volunteers and donors to your cause each and every month.
With a $10,000 a month Google Ad Grant, your Non profit can:
- Grow your database of supporters, helping your mission to be promoted much more than it is now
- Gain up to 5,000 or more website visitors each and every month! Imagine what that would mean for your expeditions, gala attendance, Future Donor marketing efforts, etc!
- Increase your donations to the next level
- Help show your impact to the world!
What are the eligibility requirements?
1) Your organization must be a 501(c)(3)
2) Your organization must have a website. Not just any website. It needs to effective and up to date.
3) Your organization must be in the United States or eligible country
4) Last but not least, Your organization may NOT be:
- Governement entities or organizations,
- Hospitals or medical groups,
- Childcare centers,
- Academic institutions and universities (philanthropic arms of educational organizations are OK).
If your organization meets the criteria, please fill out the form below and we will contact you about getting you this amazing grant!